Are you Dr. Temple?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone(585) 273-2727Fax(585) 276-2203
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Larissa Temple, MD is a colorectal surgeon in Rochester, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester and Bath Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2003 - 2004
- University of Calgary Faculty of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Sacral Neuromodulation (SNM) With InterStimTM for Bowel Dysfunction Following Surgery for Rectal Cancers With Sphincter Preservation Start of enrollment: 2014 Jun 10Larissa Temple, MD
- Feasibility and Psychometric Properties of Paper vs. Web vs. Automated Telephone Administration of Patient Reported Outcome Surveys Start of enrollment: 2011 Oct 01Julio Garcia-Aguilar, MD, PhD
- Rifaximin and Placebo in the Treatment of Bowel Dysfunction After Anterior Resection for Rectal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2011 Apr 01Philip Paty, MD
- Functional Outcomes and Quality of Life in Patients Undergoing Surgery for Rectal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2006 Nov 01Julio Garcia-Aguilar, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Generalizability of Randomized Controlled Trials in Rectal Cancer.Shawn Hsu, Katherine J Rosen, Anapaula Cupertino, Larissa K. Temple, Fergal J. Fleming> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2021 Nov 9
- Crowdsourcing biocuration: The Community Assessment of Community Annotation with Ontologies (CACAO).Jolene Ramsey, B. K. McIntosh, Daniel P. Renfro, Suzanne A. Aleksander, Sandra A. LaBonte, Curtis Ross, Adrienne E. Zweifel, Nathan M. Liles, Shabnam Farrar, Jason J. ...> ;PLOS Computational Biology. 2021 Oct 28
- Acute kidney injury is a common and significant complication following ileostomy formation.Anthony Loria, Alexa Melucci, Jenny R. Speranza, Christina Cellini, Rabih M. Salloum, Larissa K. Temple, Fergal J. Fleming, Carla F. Justiniano> ;Colorectal Disease. 2021 Sep 18
- Join now to see all
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterRochester, New York
- Bath Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBath, New York