Dr. Andreo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4500 Stuart Street
Moncrief Army Community Hospital, Attn: Mcxl-Pq (Crede
Fort Jackson, SC 29207Phone+1 803-751-2618Fax+1 803-751-2689
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Ophthalmology, 1995 - 1996
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1992 - 1995
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1991 - 2020
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citations5-Fluorouracil reduces scarring after strabismus surgery.Larry K Andreo, Matthew J Uyemura, Robert W. Enzenauer> ;Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus. 1997 Mar 1
- 14 citationsLong-term effects of hydrophilic contact lenses on myopia.Andreo Lk> ;Annals of Ophthalmology. 1990 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: