Are you Dr. Blitstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 Haynes St
Manchester, CT 06040Phone(860) 647-4778
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Larry Blitstein, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Manchester, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, Georgia, and Florida. He is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Connecticut Healthcare System and is an Instructor at University of Connecticut SOM.
Education & Training
- The Medical Center IncResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1981 - 1983
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1979 - 1980
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 1995
- CT State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1984 - 1998
- CO State Medical License 1984 - 1993
Publications & Presentations
- Massive renal angiomyolipoma.Wheatley, J. K., Blitstein, L. E., Haltiwanger, E.> ;South Med J. 1982 Oct
- Veterans Affairs Connecticut Healthcare SystemWest Haven, Connecticut