Dr. Carpenter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6720 Bertner Ave
Houston, TX 77030Phone(615) 355-3451
- Is this information wrong?
- Medical Director, Radiation Oncology, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1985 - 1988
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- Multi-Institutional Registry for Prostate Cancer Radiosurgery Start of enrollment: 2010 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- 863 citationsStereotactic ablative radiotherapy versus lobectomy for operable stage I non-small-cell lung cancer: a pooled analysis of two randomised trialsJoe Y. Chang, Suresh Senan, Marinus A. Paul, Reza J. Mehran, Alexander V. Louie, Peter A Balter, Harry J.M. Groen, Stephen E. McRae, Joachim Widder, Lei Feng, Ben E. E...> ;Lancet Oncology. 2015 Jun 1
- 7 citationsSuccessful treatment of recurrent buschke - Lowenstein tumor by radiation therapy and chemotherapyWaqar M. Haque, Elisabeth Kelly, Sadhna Dhingra, Larry Steven Carpenter> ;International Journal of Colorectal Disease. 2010 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: