Are you Dr. Duckert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1959 NE Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195Phone(206) 598-4022Fax(206) 598-6963
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Larry Duckert, MD is an otolaryngologist in Seattle, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Minnesota. He is affiliated with UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center and is a Professor of Otolaryngology at University Wash.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1974 - 1979
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsClear-cell meningioma presenting as an infiltrative external auditory canal mass.Sarah J. Foster, William T. Simonson, Larry G. Duckert, Melissa P. Upton, Yoshimi Anzai> ;Radiology Case Reports. 2012 Jan 1
- 11 citationsSuperior semicircular canal dehiscence syndrome: Successful treatment with repair of the middle fossa floor: Technical case reportEric C. Peterson, Daniel A. Lazar, Andrew N. Nemecek, Larry G. Duckert, Robert C. Rostomily> ;Neurosurgery. 2008 Dec 1
- 7 citationsProlonged middle ear ventilation with the cartilage shield T-tube tympanoplasty.Larry G. Duckert, Kathleen H. Makielski, Jan Helms> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2003 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical CenterSeattle, Washington