Are you Dr. Gibson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office202 Sylvarena Ave.
Raleigh, MS 39153Phone+1 601-782-5674Fax+1 601-782-5674
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Larry Gibson, MD is a family physician in Raleigh, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and Arkansas. He is affiliated with Scott Regional Hospital, Laird Hospital, and H. C. Watkins Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences AHEC (South Arkansas)Residency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- CETEC University Santo DomingoClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1995 - 2019
- AR State Medical License 1990 - 2019
- Scott Regional HospitalMorton, Mississippi
- Laird HospitalUnion, Mississippi
- H. C. Watkins Memorial HospitalQuitman, Mississippi