Dr. Richmond is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office731 Leighton Ave
Anniston, AL 36207Phone(256) 435-2229Fax(256) 782-2904
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Orlando HealthResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1992 - 1996
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Real Men Wear Gowns: GermsDecember 31st, 2019
- Real Men Wear Gowns: Fighting the FluOctober 22nd, 2019
- Do Supplements Really Help Prevent Colds?January 16th, 2019
- RMC JacksonvilleJacksonville, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: