Are you Dr. Boros?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeInterlakes Oncology & Hematology Pc
211 White Spruce Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14623Phone(585) 475-8728Fax(585) 475-9411
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Laszlo Boros, MD is an oncologist in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology, 1976 - 1977
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsAn Inhibitor of GSK3B and HDACs Kills Pancreatic Cancer Cells and Slows Pancreatic Tumor Growth and Metastasis in MiceMouad Edderkaoui, Chintan Chheda, Badr Soufi, Fouzia Zayou, Robert W. Hu, V. Krishnan Ramanujan, Xinlei Pan, Laszlo G. Boros, Jian Tajbakhsh, Anisha Madhav, Neil A. Bh...> ;Gastroenterology. 2018 Dec 1
- 15 citationsWhat to eat or what not to eat-that is still the question.Laszlo G. Boros, T. Que Collins, Gábor Somlyai> ;Neuro-oncology. 2017 Apr 1
- 76 citationsPEPCK Coordinates the Regulation of Central Carbon Metabolism to Promote Cancer Cell GrowthEmily D. Montal, Ruby E. Dewi, Kavita Bhalla, Lihui Ou, Bor-Jang Hwang, Ashley E. Ropell, Chris Gordon, Wan Ju Liu, Ralph J. DeBerardinis, Jessica Sudderth, William Tw...> ;Molecular Cell. 2015 Nov 19
- Join now to see all