Dr. Hopp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2100 W Clinch Ave
Knoxville, TN 37916Phone(865) 546-3111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Nephrology, 1988 - 1991
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 1986 - 1988
- Semmelweis UniversityClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2008 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA unique evolution of the kidney phenotype in a patient with autosomal recessive Alport syndrome.Gisella Vischini, Meghan E. Kapp, Ferrin C. Wheeler, Laszlo Hopp, Agnes B. Fogo> ;Human Pathology. 2018 Mar 9
- 6 citationsDevelopment of IgA nephritis following cat scratch disease in a 13-year-old boyLaszlo Hopp, Stephen C. Eppes> ;Pediatric Nephrology. 2004 Mar 11
- 5 citationsAmphotericin B-induced partial nephrogenic diabetes insipidus in a child.Laszlo Hopp, John Bernardi, Grafton Reeves> ;Pediatric Nephrology. 2001 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- East Tennessee Children's HospitalKnoxville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: