Dr. Carravallah is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Hurley Plz
Flint, MI 48503Phone(810) 262-6520Fax(810) 262-9530
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hurley Medical Center - Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1993
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsDocumenting clinical performance problems among medical students: feedback for learner remediation and curriculum enhancement.Brian Mavis, Dianne P. Wagner, Rebecca C. Henry, Laura Carravallah, Jon Gold, Joel Maurer, Asad Mohmand, Janet Osuch, Steven E. Roskos, Andrew Saxe, Aron Sousa, Vince ...> ;Medical Education Online. 2013 Jul 22
- Access to health care should be a right--not a luxury.Carravallah, L.> ;Internist. 1995 Apr
- Hurley Medical CenterFlint, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: