Dr. Donegan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6565 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21204Phone(443) 849-3760
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Uniformed Services University of the Health SciencesClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Mucosal inflammation in a genetic model of spontaneous type I diabetes mellitus.Hardin, J. A., Donegan, L., Woodman, R. C., Trevenen, C., Gall, D. G.> ;Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2002 Nov
- Effect of a dietary nonionic surfactant on small intestinal nutrient transport.Donegan, L., Hudye, S. A., Olson, M. E., Hardin, J. A., Gall, D. G.> ;Dig Dis Sci. 1999 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: