Dr. Horne is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Pilot Medical Dr.
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-856-1117Fax+1 205-856-6117
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Physicians Medical Center CarrawayResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1987 - 1991
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- How the Pandemic Is Harming College Students' Mental HealthMay 25th, 2020
- Are Colleges Prepared to Support the Mental Health of Their Students This Fall?June 30th, 2021
- On College Campuses, One Surprising Relief from Pandemic Stress: FriendsNovember 17th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: