Dr. Potter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 Tate Springs Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24501Phone(434) 947-3027Fax(434) 947-3265
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carolinas Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- WY State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- Bernardo Kastrup on the Nature of Reality: Materialism, Idealism, or SkepticismAugust 8th, 2021
- Suny Downstate Hematology Oncology FellowshipApril 3rd, 2021
- Can Science Explain near Death Experiences?August 26th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: