Dr. Speck is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office327 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX 78701Phone+1 512-615-3280Fax+1 512-306-0222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan)Residency, Dermatology, 2008 - 2011
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2008
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsComparison of the Distribution of Morphological Disorganization of Pigmented Lesions in a Community-based Practice versus a University-based Clinical Setting as Measur...Richard R. Winkelmann, Gregory Nikolaidis, Darrell S. Rigel, Natalie Tucker, Laura Speck> ;The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology. 2015 Feb 1
- 4 citationsAcute generalized exanthematous pustulosis caused by terazosin hydrochloride.Laura M. Speck, Michael G. Wilkerson, Anthony J. Perri, Brent Kelly> ;Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. 2008 Apr 1
- Vaccines for the prevention of human papillomavirus infections.Speck, L. M., Tyring, S. K.> ;Skin Therapy Lett. 2006 Aug 17
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: