Are you Dr. Branchey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 2 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23 Demarest Ave
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632Phone(201) 608-5199
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Laure (Buydens) Branchey, MD is a psychiatrist in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1971 - 1972
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1964 - 1966
- Universite Libre de Bruxelles Faculty of MedicineClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1974 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsSensitization to the Psychosis-Inducing Effects of Cocaine Compared with Measures of Cocaine Craving and Cue ReactivityMalcolm S. Reid, B S Debra Ciplet, B S Siobhan O'Leary, Marc Branchey, Laure Buydens-Branchey, Burt Angrist> ;American Journal on Addictions. 2004 May 6
- 38 citationsPolyunsaturated fatty acid status and aggression in cocaine addicts.Laure Buydens-Branchey, Marc Branchey, Dana L. McMakin, Joseph R. Hibbeln> ;Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 2003 Sep 10
- 25 citationsPolyunsaturated fatty acid status and relapse vulnerability in cocaine addicts.Laure Buydens-Branchey, Marc Branchey, Dana L. McMakin, Joseph R. Hibbeln> ;Psychiatry Research-neuroimaging. 2003 Aug 30
- Join now to see all