Dr. Barras is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St SW
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaFellowship, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 2021 - 2022
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2016 - 2021
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2017 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- Post-arthroscopic Subchondral Insufficiency Fractures of the Knee Yield High Rate of Conversion to Arthroplasty.Laurel A. Barras, Ayoosh Pareek, Chad W. Parkes, Bryant M. Song, Christopher L. Camp, Daniel B.F. Saris, Michael J. Stuart, Aaron J. Krych> ;Arthroscopy. 2021 Mar 24
- Outcomes of Revision Total Wrist Arthroplasty.Eric R. Wagner, Jason J. Srnec, Michael W. Fort, Laurel A. Barras, Marco Rizzo> ;Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Global research & reviews. 2021 Mar 16
- Proximal Row Carpectomy in Young Patients.Eric R. Wagner, Laurel A. Barras, Chelsea Harstad, Bassem T. Elhassan, Steven L. Moran> ;Jbjs Essential Surgical Techniques. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: