Laurel Steinherz, MD
Professor of Pediatrics, Cornell University-Weill Medical College
- 1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10021
Phone: (212) 639-8103
Dr. Steinherz's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Cardiology: General Pediatric Cardiology
Dr. Steinherz's Education & Medical Training
- St Louis Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell CampusResidency, Pediatrics
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityMedical School
Dr. Steinherz's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Cardiology
Dr. Steinherz's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and HealthcareMarquis Whos Who
- Fellow (FAAP)American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Steinherz's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Phase II trial of clofarabine with topotecan, vinorelbine, and thiotepa in pediatric patients with relapsed or refractory acute leukemia. Shukla, N.,Kobos, R.,Renaud, T.,Steinherz, L. J.,Steinherz, P. G.; Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013 Oct 12.
- Long-term follow-up of short intensive multiagent chemotherapy without high-dose methotrexate (''Orange'') in children with advanced non-lymphoblastic non-Hodgkin''s lymphoma: a children''s cancer group report. Cairo, M. S., Krailo, M. D., Morse, M., Hutchinson, R. J., Harris, R. E., Kjeldsberg, C. R., Kadin, M. E., Radel, E., Steinherz, L. J., Morris, E., Finlay, J. L., Meadows,...; Leukemia. 2002 Apr.
- Design and baseline characteristics for the ACE Inhibitor After Anthracycline (AAA) study of cardiac dysfunction in long-term pediatric cancer survivors. Silber, J. H., Cnaan, A., Clark, B. J., Paridon, S. M., Chin, A. J., Rychik, J., Hogarty, A. N., Cohen, M. I., Barber, G., Rutkowsky, M., Kimball, T. R., Delaat, C., Stein...; Am Heart J. 2001 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 40 More...
Dr. Steinherz's Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics - AAPFellow
- Dr. Laurel Steinherz, Dr. Laurel Steinherz, MD, Dr. L Steinherz
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Steinherz's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Cardiology, NY)
- Habib Nazarian, MD
- Rohit Talwar, MD
- Bernard Fish, MD
- Michael Gewitz, MD
- Chandra Gupta, MD
- Joseph Harris, MD
- James Nielsen, MD
- Donald Leichter, MD
- Barry Goldberg, MD
- Mohammad Rahman, MD