Overview of Dr. Borowski
Dr. Lauren Borowski, MD is a board certified family physician in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Utah, and North Carolina. She is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals.
Office355 West 52nd Street
New York, NY 10019Fax(646) 501-7234
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2016 - 2017
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- UT State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- NC State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsGabapentin and Tricyclics in the Treatment of Post‐Concussive Headache, a Retrospective Cohort StudyDaniel M. Cushman, Lauren Borowski, Colby Hansen, John Hendrick, Troy Bushman, Masaru Teramoto> ;Headache. 2019 Mar 1
- 1 citationsPreventing fractures in the masters athlete: we can do better.Amy P. Powell, Lauren Borowski, Andrea Kussman, Aurelia Nattiv> ;British Journal of Sports Medicine. 2018 Feb 1
- What to Do When a Headache Strikes During RehearsalApril 5th, 2018
- Why Do Your Feet Hurt After a Workout?September 10th, 2019
- 'I Got Rhabodomyolysis from A Kettlebell Workout Even Though I'm an Experienced Exerciser'May 30th, 2020
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: