Lauren Sarah Debski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- My name is Lauren Debski. I am a dual board-certified family and psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner.
I also provide counseling, psychotropic medication management, and medication-assisted treatment for substance use. My primary purpose is to help you navigate the road to recovery and healing. Going through these stages requires time, patience, and understanding of the past. I work with you to find a solution and offer comprehensive tips and practices.
At times, change will be difficult, as our brain and body want to resort back to harmful coping skills, numbing and insanity. If we hit roadblocks and venture back into an old behavior, I am also here to assist with detoxification through medication management, and behavior change through counseling.
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityMasters, 2019
Office3200 4th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: