Dr. Fisher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Deaconess Rd
Dept Of Anesthesia And Critical Care -Cc470
Boston, MA 02215Phone+1 617-325-3706
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Anesthesiology, 2004 - 2007
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2020 - 2023
- AZ State License 2015 - 2022
- MA State License 2008 - 2016
- NY State License 2007 - 2009
- PA State License 2003 - 2004
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Effects of Perioperative Intravenous Dexamethasone on Pain in Out Patient Knee Surgery Start of enrollment: 2009 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsThe Impact of a Resident Communication Skills Curriculum on Patients' Experiences of Care.John D. Mitchell, Cindy M Ku, Vanessa Wong, Lauren J. Fisher, Sharon Muret-Wagstaff, Qi Ott, Sajid Shahul, Ruma Bose, Carrie Tibbles, Stephanie B. Jones> ;A & A case reports. 2016 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: