Dr. Lafortune is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Longwood Ave
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 355-6388Fax(617) 730-0284
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Child Neurology, 2000 - 2003
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2000
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Immunohistochemical evidence for the involvement of protein convertases 5A and 2 in the processing of pro-neurotensin in rat brain.Villeneuve P, Lafortune L, Seidah NG, Kitabgi P, Beaudet A> ;J. Comp. Neurol.. 2000-08-28
- Expression of tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF alpha) and interleukin 6 (IL-6) mRNA in adult human astrocytes: comparison with adult microglia and fetal astrocytes.Lafortune L, Nalbantoglu J, Antel JP> ;J. Neuropathol. Exp. Neurol.. 1996-05-01
- Boston Children's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: