Dr. Plawner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13107 121st Way, N.E.
Neurologic Associates of Washington
Kirkland, WA 98034Phone+1 425-505-2200Fax+1 425-899-6220
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityFellowship, Child Neurology, 1999 - 2002
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1998
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1997 - Present
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsDTI fiber tracking to differentiate demyelinating diseases from diffuse brain stem glioma.Carlo Giussani, Andrew Poliakov, Raymond T. Ferri, Lauren L. Plawner, Samuel R. Browd, Dennis W. W. Shaw, Tanya Filardi, Corrine Hoeppner, J. Russell Geyer, James M. O...> ;Neuroimage. 2010 Aug 1
- 14 citationsPractice parameter: Evaluation of the child with microcephaly (an evidence-based review): report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neuro...Stephen Ashwal, David Michelson, Lauren Plawner, William B Dobyns> ;Neurology. 2009 Sep 15
- 45 citationsEvaluation and management of children with holoprosencephalyJin S. Hahn, Lauren L. Plawner> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2004 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Swedish Medical Center-Cherry Hill CampusSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: