Dr. Turco is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Michigan St
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone(616) 391-1680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2022 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2021 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Empowering the affected: Informing community-based solutions through interviews with survivors of interpersonal firearm violence-Perspectives of survivors of firearm i...Bachar Halimeh, Dorothy Hughes, Blake Evans, Julia Emberson, Lauren Turco, Tanya L. Zakrison, Robert D. Winfield> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2021 Jun 1
- FORTRESS: The Fluid and Organ Failure in Trauma Resuscitation Study.Maxwell C. Braasch, Lauren Turco, Bachar Halimeh, Erich Wessel, Robert D. Winfield> ;American Surgeon. 2020 Nov 22
- The evolution of initial-hemostatic resuscitation and the void of posthemostatic resuscitation.Maxwell C Braasch, Lauren M Turco, Elaine M Cole, Karim Brohi, Robert D Winfield> ;The journal of trauma and acute care surgery. 2020 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth HospitalGrand Rapids, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: