Dr. Ward is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75390
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2019 - 2022
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 2019
- New York UniversityBA, Chemistry, Summa Cum Laude, 2008 - 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2022 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Donald W. Seldin Award in Internal Medicine for Outstanding Intern UTSW Internal Medicine Residency Program, 2020
- Dr. James E. Rubin Medical Memorial Award University of Minnesota Medical School, 2019
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society University of Minnesota Medical School, 2019
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsSalmonella Persist in Activated Macrophages in T Cell-Sparse Granulomas but Are Contained by Surrounding CXCR3 Ligand-Positioned Th1 Cells.Michael F. Goldberg, Elizabeth K. Roeske, Lauren N. Ward, Thomas Pengo, Thamotharampillai Dileepan, Dmitri I. Kotov, Marc K. Jenkins> ;Immunity. 2018 Dec 18
- 67 citationsLy6Chigh Monocytes Become Alternatively Activated Macrophages in Schistosome Granulomas with Help from CD4+ CellsNatasha M. Girgis, Uma Mahesh Gundra, Lauren N. Ward, Mynthia Cabrera, Ute Frevert, P'ng Loke> ;PLOS Pathogens. 2014 Jun 26
- 210 citationsAlternatively activated macrophages derived from monocytes and tissue macrophages are phenotypically and functionally distinctUma Mahesh Gundra, Natasha M. Girgis, Dominik Rückerl, Steve Jenkins, Lauren N. Ward, Zachary D. Kurtz, Kirsten E. Wiens, Mei San Tang, Upal Basu-Roy, Alka Mansukhani,...> ;Blood. 2014 May 15
- Alternatively activated macrophages (AAM) in schistosoma mansoni liver granulomas are derived from monocytes and are phenotypically and functionally distinct from AAM ...Girgis, N.M., Gundra, U.M., Ward, L.N., Wiens, K.E., & Loke, P., American Journal of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene, 11/2013
- William P. Clements, Jr. University HospitalDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: