Are you Dr. Bates?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office720 S 6th St
Monticello, IN 47960Phone+1 574-583-1781
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Laurence Bates, MD is a hematologist in Monticello, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with Indiana University Health White Memorial Hospital, Franciscan Health Rensselear, and Pulaski Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1965
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1961 - 1963
- Akron General Medical Center/NEOMEDResidency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1961
- Akron General Medical Center/NEOMEDInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1961 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTreatment of neoplastic diseases with an improved oral preparation of vinblastine sulfateWillam H. Bond, Robert J. Rohn, Laurence H. Bates, Marion E. Hodes> ;Cancer. 1966 Feb 1
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health White Memorial HospitalMonticello, Indiana
- Franciscan Health RensselearRensselaer, Indiana
- Pulaski Memorial HospitalWinamac, Indiana
- Riverview HealthNoblesville, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent MercyElwood, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Franciscan Health IndianapolisIndianapolis, Indiana