Dr. Lum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office330 N State St
Desloge, MO 63601Phone+1 573-431-4449Fax+1 573-431-2443
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Luke's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 1994 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsInstallation of a cancer promoting WNT/SIX1 signaling axis by the oncofusion protein MLL-AF9Li-shu Zhang, Xunlei Kang, Jianming Lu, Yuannyu Zhang, Xiaofeng Wu, Guojin Wu, Junke Zheng, Rubina Tuladhar, Heping Shi, Qiaoling Wang, Lorraine Morlock, Huiyu Yao, Li...> ;EBioMedicine. 2019 Jan 1
- 50 citationsKIF14 Promotes AKT Phosphorylation and Contributes to Chemoresistance in Triple-Negative Breast CancerStina M. Singel, Crystal Cornelius, Elma Zaganjor, Kimberly Batten, Venetia R. Sarode, Dennis L. Buckley, Yan Peng, George B. John, Hsiao C. Li, Navid Sadeghi, Woodrin...> ;Neoplasia. 2014 Mar 1
- 3 citationsIs the leukocyte group-5a antigen associated with reduced NK cell function?Reed P. Warren, Lawrence G. Lum, Rainer Storb> ;Tissue Antigens. 2008 Dec 11
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: