Dr. Bodenstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 West 13th St.
New York, NY 10011Phone+1 646-973-3822
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Pediatric Surgery, 1992 - 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1991
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2025
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Pediatric Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSimulations of sea urchin early development delineate the role of oriented cell division in the morula-to-blastula transition.Lawrence Bodenstein> ;Mechanisms of Development. 2020 Jun 1
- Treatment of Idiopathic Scoliosis With Vertebral Body Stapling.Evan Trupia, Anny C Hsu, John D Mueller, Hiroko Matsumoto, Lawrence Bodenstein, Michael Vitale> ;Spine deformity. 2019 Sep 1
- 1 citationsUse of a Capture-Guidance Surgical Instrument to Minimize Muscle Stripping During Nuss Repair of Pectus ExcavatumLawrence Bodenstein, David M. Notrica> ;Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques. 2019 May 28
- Join now to see all
- American Pediatric Surgical Association - APSAFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: