Dr. Brooks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1720 E Cesar E Chavez Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90033Phone(323) 268-5000Fax(213) 861-5863
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease, 1987 - 1989
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1987
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Patient Chart Manager EHR, Prime Clinical Systems, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citationsVariability of Breathlessness Measurement in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary DiseaseMichael J. Belman, Lawrence R. Brooks, David J. Ross, Zab Mohsenifar> ;Chest. 1991 Mar 1
- Feel Good Story: Oldest WWII Veteran Gets Covid Vaccine in New OrleansFebruary 10th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: