Dr. Goodwin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8717 La Tijera Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science, College of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1986 - 1989
- Alameda Health System-Highland HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1981 - 1984
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification SuiteMed EMR, Fox Meadows Software, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsOcular trauma caused by exploding glass bottles containing dry ice and waterJames P. Dunn, Steven T Berger, Bartly J. Mondino, Lawrence T Goodwin> ;Ophthalmic surgery. 1990 Sep 1
- For the Holidays, Hawthorne Woman Regains the Gift of VisionNovember 28th, 2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: