Dr. Jordan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Plainsboro Road
Plainsboro, NJ 08536Phone(609) 936-9100Fax(609) 936-9200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, General Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsExercise versus cold temperature stimulation during radionuclide cineangiography: Diagnostic accuracy in coronary artery diseaseLawrence J. Jordan, Jeffrey S. Borer, Michael A. Zullo, David Hayes, Spencer H. Kubo, Jeffrey W. Moses, John N. Carter> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1983 Apr 1
- Penn Medicine Princeton Medical CenterPlainsboro, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: