Dr. Landwehr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Landwehr's full profile
Office502 Burkarth Rd
Warrensburg, MO 64093Phone+1 660-422-7000Fax+1 660-747-0409
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Landwehr is a Board Certified Allergist/Immunologist in Warrensburg and Sedalia, MO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Western Missouri Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of New Mexico School of Medicine, completed Pediatric Residency at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences/Arkansas Children's Hospital and Allergy Fellowship at National Jewish Center in Denver and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in asthma & allergic conditions. He has been involved in Clinical Research trials for 25 years.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of Medicine/National Jewish Health (Adult)Fellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1993 - 1995
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1993
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- AR State Medical License 1992 - 2007
- TN State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsUse of 0.06% ipratropium bromide nasal spray in children aged 2 to 5 years with rhinorrhea due to a common cold or allergies.Kenneth Kim, Edward Kerwin, Lawrence P Landwehr, Jonathan A. Bernstein, Dawn Bruner, Duane Harris, Kristin Drda, Jack Wanger, Chester C. Wood> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 2005 Jan 1
- 27 citationsBenefits of High-dose IV Immunoglobulin in Patients With Severe Steroid-Dependent AsthmaLawrence P. Landwehr, John D. Jeppson, Michael G. Katlan, Beth Esterl, David McCormick, Daniel L. Hamilos, Erwin W. Gelfand> ;Chest. 1998 Nov 1
- Vocal cord dysfunction mimicking exercise-induced bronchospasm in adolescents.M Weir, L Ehl> ;Pediatrics. 1997 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Western Missouri Medical CenterWarrensburg, Missouri
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans HospitalColumbia, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: