Dr. Lerner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office106 N 19th Ave
Melrose Park, IL 60160Phone+1 708-615-0738Fax+1 708-615-9155
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Anesthesiology, 1975 - 1976
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1974 - 1975
- University of ChicagoResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1974
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1971 - 1972
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1978 - 1981
- IL State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1971 - 1977
- CA State Medical License 1971 - Present
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- AMITA Health Mercy Medical CenterAurora, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: