Dr. Livornese is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office39 Loft Dr
Martinsville, NJ 08836Phone(732) 356-0688
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1956 - 1959
- District of Columbia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1955 - 1956
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1996 - 2017
- NJ State Medical License 1961 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Patients Hospitalized with pH1N1 Influenza in an Academic Community Medical Center.Bergman, H., Livornese, L. L., Sambhara, S., Santoro, J., Dessain, S. K.> ;Open Respir Med J. 2011
- Use of antibacterial agents in renal failure.Gilbert, B., Robbins, P., Livornese, L. L.> ;Med Clin North Am. 2011 Jul
- Use of antibacterial agents in renal failure.Gilbert, B., Robbins, P., Livornese, L. L.> ;Infect Dis Clin North Am. 2009 Dec 01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: