Lawrence Livornese, MD
- 39 Loft Dr
Martinsville, NJ 08836
Phone: (732) 356-0688
Dr. Livornese's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Dr. Livornese's Education & Medical Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine
- District of Columbia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year
- Georgetown University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Livornese's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- MS State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Livornese's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Patients Hospitalized with pH1N1 Influenza in an Academic Community Medical Center. Bergman, H., Livornese, L. L., Sambhara, S., Santoro, J., Dessain, S. K.; Open Respir Med J. 2011.
- Use of antibacterial agents in renal failure. Gilbert, B., Robbins, P., Livornese, L. L.; Med Clin North Am. 2011 Jul.
- Use of antibacterial agents in renal failure. Gilbert, B., Robbins, P., Livornese, L. L.; Infect Dis Clin North Am. 2009 Dec 01.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Dr. Lawrence Livornese, Dr. Lawrence Livornese, MD, Dr. L Livornese, Dr. Lawrence Louis Livornese
- 1 Colleague Invite!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 1 message.
Physicians, view Dr. Livornese's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, NJ)
- Shyamala Garg, MD
- Alexander Wojno-Oranski, DO
- Solito Reyes, MD
- Shari Simon, DO
- Kanan Shridharani, MD
- Julius Hafitz, MD
- Christian Kaunzinger, MD
- Joseph Fretta, MD
- Sydney Chen, MD
- Rick Cohen, MD