Are you Dr. Mier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office680 Guzzi Ln
Sonora, CA 95370Phone(209) 536-5750Fax(209) 536-3516
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Mier, MD is a general surgeon in Sonora, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Adventist Health Sonora.
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoResidency, General Surgery, 1982 - 1988
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Continuous versus intermittent infusion of vancomycin in severe Staphylococcal infections: prospective multicenter randomized study.Wysocki, M., Delatour, F., Faurisson, F., Rauss, A., Pean, Y., Misset, B., Thomas, F., Timsit, J. F., Similowski, T., Mentec, H., Mier, L., Dreyfuss, D.> ;Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2001 Sep
- Aspiration pneumonia.Dreyfuss, D., Mier, L.> ;N Engl J Med. 2001 Jun 14
- Safety, efficacy, and cost-effectiveness of mechanical ventilation with humidifying filters changed every 48 hours: a prospective, randomized study.Markowicz, P., Ricard, J. D., Dreyfuss, D., Mier, L., Brun, P., Coste, F., Boussougant, Y., Djedaïni, K.> ;Crit Care Med. 2000 Mar
- Join now to see all
- Adventist Health SonoraSonora, California