Dr. Morton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 E Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23298Phone(804) 828-0442Fax(804) 828-6690
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Morton is a Child Neurologist in Richmond, VA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including VCU Medical Center, Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center, and Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. He is experienced in child neurology, electromyography, electroencephalography, epilepsy, and clinical neurophysiology.
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Child Neurology, 1991 - 1994
- St Christopher's Hospital for ChildrenResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1991
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2021 - Present
- VA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 1994
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Publications & Presentations
- Pediatric Headache Management and Use of the PedMIDASRachel D Livingston, Debra Shockey, Lawrence D. Morton, Sanjai Rao> ;Journal of doctoral nursing practice. 2019 Apr 1
- In Memoriam: John M. "Jack" Pellock, MD (1943 to 2016).Morton L> ;Pediatr. Neurol.. 2016-07-20
- 16 citationsObstructive sleep apnea in children with epilepsy: prospective pilot trial.Sejal V. Jain, S. Simakajornboon, S. M. Shapiro, L. D. Morton, David Leszczyszyn, Narong Simakajornboon> ;Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 2012 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: