Dr. Sorkin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10382 Barcan Cir
Columbia, MD 21044Phone(410) 730-4314Fax(410) 730-0942
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MedStar HealthFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1977 - 1979
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAnatomic classification of the endoscopic appearance of the normal appendiceal orifice: A novel tool for recognition and documentation of cecal intubationFlorence Aslinia, Preet Bagi, John D. Sorkin, Richard B. Williams, Robert G. Knodell, Lawrence F. Sorkin, Bruce D. Greenwald, Allison Steele, Jean-Pierre Raufman> ;Clinical Anatomy. 2012 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: