Dr. Bravo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13340 Metro Pkwy
Fort Myers, FL 33966Phone(239) 343-1105Fax(239) 343-1106
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lazaro Bravo is a pulmonologist in Fort Myers, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lehigh Regional Medical Center, Gulf Coast Medical Center, and HealthPark Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Universidad Central del Este Facultad de Medicina and has been in practice 34 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in critical care medicine, pleural disease, and sleep medicine and is experienced in sleep medicine, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, critical care medicine, and lung neoplasms.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Jewish Hospital of CincinnatiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- Universidad Central del Este Facultad de MedicinaClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- WY State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Speaker, BI2010 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: