Dr. Triplett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 Summers St
Charleston, WV 25301Phone(304) 400-4900Fax(304) 400-4907
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaFellowship, Rheumatology, 2003 - 2005
- Charleston Area Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State License 2004 - 2005
- WV State License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2012
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe clinical entity of remitting seronegative synovitis with pitting edema (RS3PE syndrome).Leah M. Triplett, Alfred K. Pfister> ;The West Virginia medical journal. 2001 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: