Dr. Carter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office201 S Washington St
Autaugaville, AL 36003Phone(334) 361-9979Fax(334) 361-7858
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tuscaloosa College of Community Health ScienceResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2006 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- Premedical education: the contribution of small local colleges.Wheat, J.R., Brandon, J.E., Carter, L.R., Leeper, J.D., Jackson, J.R.> ;J Rural Health. 2003
- Letters to the Editor — Children with COVID, Anti-Science, Respect for Law, Scott Burns, ‘Fillmore’August 20th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: