Are you Dr. Chang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1504 Taub Loop
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 798-7356
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lee Chang, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Harris Health System.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2007
- University at BuffaloInternship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- STUDY EVALUATING THE PARKER-FLEX ENDOTRACHEAL TUBE FOR FIBEROPTIC INTUBATION ON OBESE PATIENTS Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01Chang, L.
- Efficacy of Gabapentin in Prevention of Tourniquet Pain and Hypertension During Orif of Tibia Fracture Under General Anesthesia Start of enrollment: 2012 Jan 01Bailard, N.S.,Ortiz, J.,Flores, R.A.,Rajagopalan, S.,Zambare, S.N.,Chang, L.
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsELEctroconvulsive therapy (ECT) vs. Ketamine in patients with Treatment-resistant Depression: The ELEKT-D study protocolSanjay J. Mathew, Samuel T. Wilkinson, Murat Altinay, Ali Abbas Asghar-Ali, Lee C. Chang, Katherine A. Collins, Roman M. Dale, Bo Hu, Kamini Krishnan, Charles H. Kelln...> ;Contemporary Clinical Trials. 2019 Feb 1
- 5 citationsCorrection to: Double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging trial of intravenous ketamine as adjunctive therapy in treatment-resistant depression (TRD) (Molecular Ps...Maurizio Fava, Marlene P. Freeman, Martina Flynn, Heidi Judge, Bettina B. Hoeppner, Cristina Cusin, Dawn F. Ionescu, Sanjay J. Mathew, Lee C. Chang, Dan V. Iosifescu, ...> ;Molecular Psychiatry. 2019 Jan 1
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging trial of intravenous ketamine as adjunctive therapy in treatment-resistant depression (TRD).Fava, M.,Freeman, M. P.,Flynn, M.,Judge, H.,Hoeppner, B. B.,Cusin, C.,Ionescu, D. F.,Mathew, S. J.,Chang, L. C.,Iosifescu, D. V.,Murrough, J.,Debattista, C.,Schatzberg...> ;Mol. Psychiatry. 2018 Oct 05
- Join now to see all
- Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical CenterHouston, Texas
- Baylor St. Luke's Medical CenterHouston, Texas
- Harris Health SystemHouston, Texas