Dr. Savoia-Mchugh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNaval Hospital Pensacola
6000 West Highway 98
Pensacola, FL 32512Phone(850) 505-6380
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Hospital (Pensacola)Residency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- Naval Hospital (Pensacola)Internship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Chronic thromboembolic disease in a 43-year-old man.Lee A Savoia-McHugh, Robert D Menzies> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 2002 Jul 1
- Repeat cycloplegic examinations at the Naval Operational Medicine Institute.Lee Anne Savoia-Mchugh, David C. Kleinberg, Brian Marshall, Elizabeth Skorey> ;Aviation, Space, and Environmental Medicine. 2001 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: