Overview of Dr. Tessler
Dr. Lee Tessler, MD is a neurosurgeon in Mineola, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital and NYU Langone Hospitals.
Office200 Old Country Road
Mineola, NY 11501
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2002 - 2007
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2001
- Duke UniversityBS, Neuroscience, 1992 - 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAdvanced MRI for brain tumors: a neurosurgical perspective.John G. Golfinos, Lee E. Tessler, Patrick J. Kelly> ;Topics in Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2004 Oct 1
- Dr. Lee Tessler Receives Aleh Foundation Community Service AwardFebruary 12th, 2016
- Fraternal Order of Police, New York StateChief Surgeon
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: