Are you Dr. Thompson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Mobile Infirmary Cir
Mobile, AL 36607Phone+1 251-433-5557Fax+1 251-433-5558
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lee Thompson, MD is a general surgeon in Mobile, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama and Virginia. He is affiliated with Mobile Infirmary Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 2001
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsImproved rate of pancreatic fistula after distal pancreatectomy: parenchymal division with the use of saline-coupled radiofrequency ablationJack W. Rostas, William O. Richards, Lee W. Thompson> ;Hpb. 2012 Aug 1
- 73 citationsSequential immune escape and shifting of T cell responses in a long-term survivor of melanoma.Galina V. Yamshchikov, David W. Mullins, Chien-Chung Chang, Takeshi Ogino, Lee W. Thompson, Jennifer Presley, Holly Galavotti, William Aquila, Donna H. Deacon, William...> ;Journal of Immunology. 2005 Jun 1
- 13 citationsCompetition among peptides in melanoma vaccines for binding to MHC molecules.Lee W. Thompson, Courtney F. Garbee, Sarah Hibbitts, Laurence H. Brinckerhoff, Richard A. Pierce, Kimberly A. Chianese-Bullock, Donna H. Deacon, Victor H. Engelhard, C...> ;Journal of Immunotherapy. 2004 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Dr. Patterson First in Alabama to Offer Cryoablation for Treatment of Early Stage Breast CancerNovember 3rd, 2016
- Antigens For Human Melanoma Specific T LymphocytesNational Cancer Institute1997
- Mobile Infirmary Medical CenterMobile, Alabama