Dr. Cantrell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1240 Lee St
Charlottesville, VA 22908Phone(434) 924-5100Fax(434) 982-1840
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsFellowship, Gynecological Oncology, 2007 - 2010
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003 - 2007
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2003 - 2012
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Gynecologic Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Inpatient - Core EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Randomized Phase II Evaluation of Carboplatin/Paclitaxel With and Without Trastuzumab (Herceptin) in HER2/Neu+ Patients With Advance/Recurrent Uterine Serous Papillary Carcinoma Start of enrollment: 2011 Jun 01Mendivil, A.,O'Malley, D.M.,Konecny, G.E.,Havrilesky, L.J.,Edraki, B.,Gehrig, P.A.,Chambers, S.,Hou, J.Y.,Chase, D.M.,Aylesworth, C.A.,Fleming, G.F.,Santin, A.,Brewer, M.,Cantrell, L.A.
Publications & Presentations
- Robot-assisted Kidney Transplantation Is a Safe Alternative Approach for Morbidly Obese Patients with End-stage Renal Disease.Seung Duk Lee, Badi Rawashdeh, Emily K E McCracken, Leigh A. Cantrell, Bassel Kharwat, Alp Demirag, Avinash Agarwal, Kenneth L. Brayman, Shawn J. Pelletier, Nicolas Go...> ;International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery. 2021 Jun 2
- PD-L1 and Mismatch Repair Status in Uterine Carcinosarcomas.Taylor M Jenkins, Leigh A. Cantrell, Mark H. Stoler, Anne M. Mills> ;International Journal of Gynecological Pathology. 2020 Dec 14
- 4 citationsMismatch Repair Deficiency in Uterine Carcinosarcoma: A Multi-institution Retrospective Review.Taylor M Jenkins, Krisztina Z. Hanley, Lauren E. Schwartz, Leigh A. Cantrell, Mark H. Stoler, Anne M. Mills> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2020 Jan 13
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: