Dr. Allen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office833 Saint Vincents Dr
Birmingham, AL 35205Phone+1 205-933-4640Fax+1 205-212-5836
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1996 - 1998
- Physicians Medical Center CarrawayResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsTime to Guideline-Based Empiric Antibiotic Therapy in the Treatment of Pneumonia in a Community Hospital: A Retrospective Review.Beth L. Erwin, Jeffrey A. Kyle, Leland N. Allen> ;Journal of Pharmacy Practice. 2016 Aug 1
- Good News on Vaccines: Faith-Based Approaches Are Leading More to Take the ShotJuly 30th, 2021
- Shelby Baptist Medical CenterAlabaster, Alabama
- Grandview Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: