Leon Fogelfeld, MD
Associate Professor, Internal Medicine, Rush Medical College of Rush Univ
- 1725 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 942-6163
Dr. Fogelfeld's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Endocrinology: General Endocrinology
Dr. Fogelfeld's Education & Medical Training
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- University of Milan Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Fogelfeld's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License1989 - 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineEndocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Dr. Fogelfeld's Clinical Trials
- Pharmacist Discharge Counseling: Bridging the Gap by Transitional CareStart of enrollment: 2010 Sep 01
- Does Administration of Vitamin D in African Americans With Hypovitaminosis D and Type 2 DM Improve Inflammatory Markers of Cardiovascular Disease?Start of enrollment: 2007 Apr 01
- Basal/Bolus Insulin Therapy in the Hospital Ward Comparison of Two Protocols: Feasibility StudyStart of enrollment: 2006 Dec 01
Fogelfeld, L.,Guerra, Y.,Lacuesta, E.
- Effects of a Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)-Based Inpatient Insulin Protocol on Glycemic OutcomesStart of enrollment: 2006 Mar 01
Antonopoulos, P.,Benson, I.,Borkowski, S.,Das, K.,Fogelfeld, L.,Gordon, M.,Guerra, Y.S.,Lacuesta, E.,Palal, B.,Witsil, J.
- Detecting and Managing Metabolic Syndrome and Pre-Diabetes in General Medicine Clinic (Feasibility)Start of enrollment: 2006 Feb 01
Dr. Fogelfeld's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Variations in clinicopathologic characteristics of thyroid cancer among racial ethnic groups: analysis of a large public city hospital and the SEER database. Moo-Young, T. A.,Panergo, J.,Wang, C. E.,Patel, S.,Duh, H. Y.,Winchester, D. J.,Prinz, R. A.,Fogelfeld, L.; Am. J. Surg.. 2013 Oct 26.
- Variability in Quantitative Expression of Receptors in Non - Functioning Pituitary Macroadenomas - An Opportunity for Targeted Medical Therapy. Babu, A.,Luque, R.,Glick, R.,Utset, M.,Fogelfeld, L.; Endocr Pract. 2013 Sep 6.
- Diabetes transitional care from inpatient to outpatient setting: pharmacist discharge counseling. Shah, M.,Norwood, C. A.,Farias, S.,Ibrahim, S.,Chong, P. H.,Fogelfeld, L.; J Pharm Pract. 2013 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 45 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Highmark BCBS ClassicBlue
- Highmark BCBS PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Leon Fogelfeld, Dr. Leon Fogelfeld, MD, Dr. L Fogelfeld
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Fogelfeld's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Endocrinology, IL)
- Ludwig Kornel, MD
- Suchitra Bhakta, MD
- Zeina Habib, MD
- Edwin Gordon, MD
- Lily Agrawal, MD
- Ronald Cohen, MD
- Suneetha Vysetti, MD
- Alaleh Mazhari, DO
- Sameer Ansar, MD
- Brian Wu, MD