Dr. Go is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office676 N St Clair St
Chicago, IL 60611Phone(312) 695-1800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsLung disease and coal mining: what pulmonologists need to know.Leonard H.T. Go, Silpa D. Krefft, Robert A. Cohen, Cecile S. Rose> ;Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine. 2016 Mar 1
- UIC Receives $5M to Provide Screening, Education and Treatment for Black Lung DiseaseAugust 21st, 2020
- Jesse Brown Veterans Affairs Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: