Dr. Valentino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Los Gatos, CA 95032Phone(408) 884-2726
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1966 - 1970
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1967 - 2022
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Lymphomatoid papulosis.Valentino, L. A., Helwig, E. B.> ;Arch Pathol. 1973 Dec 01
- CDC Seeks Patients’ Input to Update Guidelines for Prescribing OpioidsAugust 13th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: