Are you Dr. Brief?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office99 Dutch Hill Rd
Orangeburg, NY 10962Phone(845) 359-1877Fax(845) 359-2449
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Leopold Brief, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Orangeburg, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Education & Training
- Hospital Joint Diseases Orthopedic InstituteResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1966 - 1969
- Hospital Joint Diseases Orthopedic InstituteResidency, General Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- Hospital Joint Diseases Orthopedic InstituteInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1983 - 1997
- NY State Medical License 1965 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Peroneal nerve injury with foot drop complicating ankle sprain--a series of four cases with review of the literature.Brief, J.M., Brief, R., Ergas, E., Brief, L.P., Brief, A.A.> ;Bull NYU Hosp Jt Dis. 2009
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release: report of 146 cases.Brief, R., Brief, L.P.> ;Mt Sinai J Med. 2000 Sep
- Lateral patellar instability: treatment with a combined open-arthroscopic approach.Brief, L. P.> ;Arthroscopy. 1993
- Join now to see all